So some of this is stupid, some things I refuse to even seriously consider, but its an idea!
1. Go Travelling – I have travelled, but I’m a grown up with a real job, so ‘travelling’ won’t be happening any time soon.
2. Get Something Published – I’m the proud author of two Novels, available for purchase on Amazon Kindle. Makes me published right?
3. Watch the following films: Goodfellas, Pulp Fiction, Scarface, The Star Wars Trilogy (don’t bother with the new ones), Godfather parts I and II, Psycho, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, Trainspotting, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Top Gun, American Pie, Gladiator, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Blade Runner, Kill Bill 1 & 2, City of God, The Deer Hunter, Se7en, Fight Club, Back to the Future, Alien and Aliens, Jaws, This Is Spinal Tap, Die Hard, Life of Brian, Ghostbusters, Groundhog Day, Ferris Beuller’s Day Off, Life is Beautiful, The Breakfast Club, Grosse Pointe Blank, Stand By Me, Chinatown, The Great Escape, The Outsiders – I think I’ve seen several, its a work in progress
4. Live in London – Fallon lives in London, in my head I’m Fallon, defacto I live in London.
5. Learn a 2nd Language – A good level of secondary school French counts right? Or does my almost fluency in Access VBA count?
6. Run a marathon – Not on your life, I’ve driven part of the Great North Run? I’m a good sprinter?
7. Drive the Pacific Coast Highway – Hmm maybe? 8. Have Sex – What before thirty? No way…hehe 9. Go to a music Festival – Missed Glasto tix by a couple of hours, I’m holding out for Richmond Live 2013. 10. Try different foods – I’m kinda wanting to try an egg, but I’ll get back to you.
11. Get on the property ladder – I’m sort of stuck on the property snake
12. Test yourself: Skydiving, abseiling, bungee jumping – never in a million years, you might think, but there are few better things for you than stepping out of your comfort zone and standing up to your fears. So whatever it is you think you can’t do, we promise you’ll feel proud of yourself after you’ve done it… – I really wanna base jump, it won’t happen
13. Visit Paris – I went as a teenager, I would love to go again before…
14. Blow £500 in one night – Double dip recession and all…I’m scared to spend that in a month, maybe I’ll book a holiday 15. Get a savings account….- I have two, standing orders and everything, balance of around £90.00
16. Do something for charity – You may know her as Catherine, I call her my sponsored child…oh and I direct debit British Red Cross every month!
17. Get yourself on telly – I was once interviewed on TV by William Hague when at primary school, I can be seen in audience of two other TV shows 1
8. Eat at a Michelin starred restaurant – Definitely, who’s paying?
19. Quit your job – Hmm, just maybe
20. Go to a live sporting event – Does Darts on a Wednesday night count?
21. Have a weekend in New York – I’ve had several, its my spiritual home!
22. Read these books: The Catcher in the Rye, 1984, Romeo and Juliet, the Harry Potter series, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, To Kill a Mockingbird, Brave New World, On the Road, Catch 22, Trainspotting, The Wasp Factory, Lord of the Flies, Fahrenheit 451, Animal Farm, Of Mice and Men, Great Expectations, Tess of the D’Urbevilles, Treasure Island, The Beach, Cloud Atlas, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Ulysses, For Whom the Bell Tolls, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night time, Life of Pi, The Shining, The Handmaid’s Tale, A Prayer for Owen Meany, The Shining, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, A Suitable Boy – As with he movies, I’ll get back to you
23. Own a convertible – Hell yeah, Dads MG is gonna be mine
24. Buy something really expensive: When was the last time you really treated yourself? So long as you can absorb the damage, go crazy and spend at least one month’s wages on something you really, really want – Whoever wrote this has clearly no bills to pay
25. Buy wine worth more than £50 – No way, I don’t like it
26. Sign up to facebook – Ok by virtue that I found this on Google I think its old…I did that like 5 years ago
27. Record your family history – I’m trying, the records in Ireland are bad!
28. Sing Karaoke – I don’t sing Karaoke. I own Karaoke
29. Have a complete health check – No I’m scared of the results lol
30. Climb a mountain – I climb metaphorical ones every single day, but maybe a British one…